Wednesday, June 17

alex should pick up my calls, LOL

had a weird phone conversation with a random weird lady today, something that goes like this...

me: hello *insert my comp's name*
randomweirdlady: is alex working today?
me: i suppose he is
randomweirdlady: is he in the office?
me: no, he's at the site right now
randomweirdlady: he's not picking up my calls
me: urm...ok...anyway he's at the SITE right now? *emphasized the word SITE*
randomweirdlady: *ignores me* he should pick up his phone
me: *feeling weird* ok...you should call him again since he's not picking up your calls...
randomweirdlady: he should pick up his phone. ok thx bye.
me: bye.

*turned to my colleagues and started cursing her*

did someone accidentally told her that besides doing design, we're doing some fortune telling bussiness too?
and she was expecting me to tell why in the world alex is not picking up her calls?
i'm sure she was actually complaining
but seriously, i felt like i had lost my precious 1 minute time talking to someone like her, urgh.
well at least she said thx! but still she's a weirdo!


i am who I am
so why should YOU even care?

2 comments: