Sunday, May 24

dear blog...

i just wanna say sorry for neglecting you for a week now...
but worry no more! for i am here to feed you with nothing but sweet words ;p


what's up with me?
same old, same old, people I'd least expect to see standing right before my eyes x_x
crazy dude who scared the hell out of me, well it was more like shocked coz this dude started acting crazy every time he saw me, ALONE... loser.
and he was rude too! double loser for you.
i'm sorry that your're crazy, no one deserves to be like that, i know i know...
but srsly loser,
don't you think it's about time to seek help from yaknowwhatimean?
you know, there's this saying that goes like 'better late than never'.
don't you ever wonder what made you this way? like how and why?


just so you know, i'm not concerned.
i'm just suggesting?


thus,
you may go on forever like that for all i care.

*insert evil laugh*



i am what I am,
so why should YOU even care?

No comments:

Post a Comment