Tuesday, May 5

one word. suckie

MU has finally shows its hatred towards me
it has been 3 days
3 effin' days and up until this very moment, it still won't let me download anything from there!!
not even a file as small as 50MB, wth?
halfway downloading and it would freeze
what am i to do?
for my favorite videos were uploaded from that server
*weeping*
i was so bad to think that someone was hogging the bandwidth =_= "
maybe! well you'll never know...

anyway, this happened only at night
tried to dl 1 MU file in daylight, it worked perfectly fine
daymmn.
can't wait for weekends to arrive now!

saw something on SYC today that made me go !!!!!!!
of all the nicest thing that i could possibly think of right now,
i wish to be that mic stand. like srsly.
why oh why you had to be so damn fine?

i can't think straight now.
*distract self*


i am who I am
so why should YOU even care?

No comments:

Post a Comment