Friday, May 15

lame MSN

i've been getting random spam messages on MSN lately
asking me to click on the links to see their pics
i once stupidly clicked on it thinking that my friend actually wanted me to see his partying pics
instead it leads me to some stupid pron sites =_="
and i had to create a new hotmail account since then coz there was problem with the previous account
dayum you pron sites!!
i wasn't in my right mind when i did that i swear! oh excuses! D;

enough said
i got another one today
but this one amused me!

piccies!

click image to view, lol

she's my colleague and she's on vacation now
i'm not saying that she won't go online while doing whatever she could possibly be doing now *vacation*
but i am 100% confidently sure
this isn't her
she's not that type who'd type something like omg omg and lol
don't ask me how or why
i just knew XD

side note:
i'm about to turn my back on yunho for micky yoo poo makes me happier these days!

*singing nuniwa nuniwa, seolheim nuniwa* XD


i am who I am
so why should YOU even care?

4 comments:

  1. omo...
    btw i added u on ym. can i?? ^^

    haha yup2. edison is super hot!! n the main guy also! XP but it was only for 1 hour n 20mt. too short. *sigh*

    actually i'm not sure if it's a mouse pad. but it looks like one. hehe. but it is smaller than normal mouse pad. oh i dunno. lol. u got yunho's?? waa... i want one too!! XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. have u added me??
    sorry i didn't noticed, and why yes u can hun!! i'll be more than glad haha!!

    eeeeks, that was srsly way too short!

    maybe a special mouse pad? kekeke
    yes i got yunho's hahaha!
    before i opened the dvd, i was like hmm who shall i got this time *nvr in my life i get his postcard before*
    it was him! the ever charming, gorgeous and wutever u wanna call him *lols* mr.jung yun ho ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's ok cuz i didn't mention that it was me. hehe. ^^

    did u buy the dvd on9??? i didn't buy it on9 so i chose changmin's. hehe. but i was hoping for a poster too. haha. ^^

    9095?? whoa that was cool! there's too many MAX for a plat number (i saw another one just now *sigh*) but 9095?? it is rare. haha. btw i've seen JEJ too. jejung. ^^ but it was a lorry. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i bought it on cdjapan ^^
    i always buy their japanese stuff there, and make sure they're 1st press edition, i'm such a 1st press freaks hahaha!!

    i know right!! and it was a posh car mind you x_x
    oh my gawd, lorry?? hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete