Monday, May 11

my addiction

monday.
nothing good when it comes to monday.
but it'll be a few more hours from now before i can meet tuesday, so yeah.

am back to my yoga ritual again today
after i neglected it for like 2 weeks
*more like i pretended to forget about it*
that wasn't the original plan tho
i had planned to jog around the neighborhood
but i felt weird and bored running alone and just because i'm a shy girl...LOL
laugh all you want, but i wasn't lying about the shy thingy XD

it wasn't that great with yoga tho
i was doing all the movement correctly
but somewhere in the back of my mind...
9095 live, yunjae, fancam concerts...
damn..
can't i just deal with those stuff later??*talked to myself*

^^

told you guys, my dear life depends on them XD


i am who I am
so why should YOU even care?

2 comments:

  1. u r doing yoga?? whoa so cool!! ^^ u must be very healthy n beautiful! ^^ i'm sooo lazy to go jogging every evening even tho my friend forces me to do so. lol.

    haha dong bang exists in our everyday lives. same with me. it's so hard for me to concentrate on studies. lol. XD

    btw the people saying that to me are not even fans. yeah but forget bout them. haha. we know that yunho is the best!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. am a yoga lover XD
    noooooooo...i still need to burn out more hahaha!!!!
    i stopped jog a month ago lols!!

    those are loser, let's just pretend they're didn't exist XD
    and yes leader-shhi is! ^^

    thx for dropping by! ^^

    ReplyDelete