Monday, September 7

an evening with SS501 - Sept 3rd 09

I was supposed to update the fan meeting like two days ago, but laziness gets the better of me, haha. To cut the long story short, this is by far the most challenging fan meeting I've ever been to...Not that I've been to a lot of fan meeting though, this is the 2nd time after Kangta & Vanness a few years back. The almost 5 hours waiting, stuck in a sardine can for nearly an hour, people kept pushing and cutting ques, omg it was horrible! Some of the fans were 1st timer that they freaked out, poor thing...Seriously, the organizer should do something to avoid things like this to ever happen again the next time they plan to bring our idols here...I'm not complaining, infact I appreciate their efforts in bringing SS501 to Malaysia, thank you for the hard work organizer! (:

Bring TVXQ to Malaysia then? xDDD

I'll just share the pics with you guys k, I bet everyone else must have read and knew about the event already. Forgive me for the bad pic qualities, well I'm no professional haha!

Piccies & stories!

SS501 Malaysia FC

Jung Min's head xDDD

At this moment, I was queing up at Hyun Joong's line and busy snapping pics of him, but of course his head was the only thing that I got haha. The organizer warned us not to make a long line at the 3rd line, I had no choice but to move to Kyu Jong's line. I was so upset coz I really wanna see leader up close and personal. >.<

Still, leader's head haha

Hyung Joon! Always smiling xDDD



I was blocked >.<

I was waiting for my turn when I snapped this. Leader and his tongue tee hee... Couldn't help but to stare at his flawless skin, and of course his handsome face! eeeekk! I heart this pic the most!

Ok, I was blocked again, and the organizer saw me snapping crazily before he told me that he would forfeit my slr camera. >.<

Here's my cd signed by Kyu Jong. As you can see, it's 50% gone now huhu...I hate that white board marker! I had to remind myself not to touch the surface...

Nevertheless, it was a fun experience. I met lots of new friends too (: A girl looked like she really wanted to talk to me, but I sort of ignored her, maybe I was too tired to even chat with anyone at that moment, sorry! I'll make it up to you the next time I see you k? xDDD

See you guys again in Dec!



SS501 you're my new favourite drug


4 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,

    That's a nice shot of leader!

    Do you mind if I post in my blog and place the link to your blog? I think it is better for everybody to see your effort than I taking all your credit by pasting in my blog. :D But can I 'steal' the picture of leader as the header... LOL.... can help it.... :P.... if you allow it lar.... of course....

    P/S: Maybe you should try laminating Kyu's signature before it is all gone.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx haha! yea sure why not? and yes you can make his pic as the header too! it's really hard to resist leader no? haha.

    good idea tho, I'll try that! xDDD

    P/S: by the way, how shall I address you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^
    ^
    wahh u r famous now!! xDD

    white board marker?? omo how come! they should use permanent marker instead. =.= haha.

    but this sure look fun!! waahh to see them sooo close like this. ;DD i wish for dbsk fanmeetingssss also. aaaa cant imagine myself seeing changmin in front of me!! T.T haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol haha!

    stupid right? but let's not talk about that anymore, makes me sad...haha

    it was fun inside, but it was like living in hell outside haha. dbsk fan meeting? i bet it's gonna get worse than this lol! oO don't stutter when talking to him k haha!

    ReplyDelete