Tuesday, September 29

It's not the end of your social life, nicknames.

It's been so quiet no? And I've been lazing around the whole time haha. It feels good to be back lol!

I had my birthday like a week ago, did karaoke session with my x-colleagues on last week Friday, attend my friend's wedding dinner the next day, and my other half's birthday was on the day after haha! I love September! ;D

*pics coming soon*

So! I just wanna share something with you guys. It's about this friend of mine, well she isn't anymore after what she did. I've known her since I was 17. We weren't that close, but we do talked when we see each other, she was in the same class with my boyfriend. School days over, we didn't hear or met since then, until recently on one of the most active social networking website *lol* nowadays. To cut a long story short, my boyfriend kinda asked her something, he type out her nickname there and that was when things get heated. She accused him of trying to embarrass her by revealing her nickname to the public, lame. She decided to put an end to their friendship just because of one stupid reason, her nickname. I mean come on, what is so wrong with VIUT?? It's a fun and cute name! Tho it sounded close to viola, someone told me haha. But really, you'd sacrifice friendship just because the whole world know about your nickname, and the people around you will look down on you? That's just so immature of you, princess wannabe. Oh, she even pretend not knowing my boyfriend ater that, haha.

But hey, it's ok, I totally understand where she's coming from. And rest assured! Now that he got her removed from his friends list xDDD I'm sad tho, not because of what she did, but because how is it possible that there's still people like her in this very modern world... Talk about culture shock!

To the girl who think she's all that:
You MUST thought you had everything in this world that you can brag about,
You MUST thought you did a good job transforming yourself from a girl next door into a dem girl,
You MUST thought my boyfriend is being a bad ass for embarrassing you,
But you'd never thought that in a blink of an eye, you've lost one precious thing in life, Friendship that is.

And yet, you've lost another one, congratulation babe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment