Tuesday, September 1

I am being selfishly selfish

Lots of shit happened to me recently, thus the lack of updates. And now I have a dead blog, how sad.

I've been living in heaven for the past 2 weeks, and now my holidays has come to an end *sigh* gonna start working tomorrow, more like today if you notice the date i blogged this, haha. I know I've said stuff like I am not going to go through the same thing again and again, how I despise this and that. To those people I've spoken to, you know who you are. Recently, my life has been nothing but unfair and bad luck, I even had people asking me about my dignity. It was like a slap in my face! No one, for as long as I lived had ever ask me that, haha. Congratulation, you're one lucky biatch ;p

Sadly, I had to put an end to all these. And as much as I hate to do this, I had to. One has to make a living, right? And I can't afford to feel depressed anymore, or I'll turn crazy for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah...

One thing that I'm positively sure of, I'm moving on ((:

p/s:
I still had my dignity, it has always been there with me. *smiles*


Your Love Keeps Me Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment