Wednesday, September 16

Happy Independence Day Sabah & Happy B'day To u, baby!

Yes, today marked the 46th Independence Day for my dearly mother land, Sabah and the day where our country Malaysia is officially formed. If only Sabah was a STANDALONE country...*sigh* ignore me, haha! Anyway, it's a holiday now in Sabah, how nice! Argh, I miss that place already, the foods, the people, family and friends, what else? everything! Counting the days to be there again (((:

Also, today my younger sister turns 25, happy bday babe! Sorry that I revealed your age haha. But you'll always be the baby in my heart k xDDD


Here's you, being all cute haha! Again, sorry for stealing this pic from FB, we hardly meet, and I don't even have your latest pic >.< Still, this is cute. xDDD

P/S:
Please redeem your cake when you see me k! xDDD


Nah, hot guy giving you cake! xDDD
Love you sis, and once again, happy birthday!

Credit on pic!

4 comments:

  1. hpy malaysia day too. hehe.

    u guys look soo alike. :)) she's a cassie also?? u r a nice sister:)) i dun even buy presents for my brothers. haha. maybe later when i'm older. haha. :PP

    btw hv u heard the news, hyun joong is infected by h1n1?? ohhh too bad. cuz ppl said he got it here. i feel bad for him. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?? coz i didn't think we do haha! too bad she's not as crazy as me, she loves kdrama tho((:
    hmm, i don't think i'm a good sis...idk,haha! yeah u should really do that in the future xDDD

    i know right! so sad...but he's back in Korea yesterday, prolly in jeju island now...still looking a bit pale tho, but as long as he's alright, that's already a good news to the fans right? xDDD

    and not to mention i'm all about them now omg. don't even bother to ask me tvxq's updates for the time being, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur eyes look almost the same. hehe. ohh yes i 'think' i will. haha. xD

    ahhh act im quite surprised cuz u knew all the details bout hyun joong. haha. so u r a triple now. eh it's that the name for ss501's fan?? hehe. :PP

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, don't be a bad sister ok! haha. jkjkjk

    i myself surprised haha. it's triple s by the way xDDD

    ReplyDelete